The need for flexibility and innovation pushes companies to evolve business and IT strategies faster than ever. This often leads to an infrastructure comprised of complex, disparate systems that create inefficient business exchanges. Data is captured in many different applications and systems, however the ability to access and share data has become a critical success factor.
Companies must enable future growth initiatives via a sustainable architecture for enterprise application integration that also supports a company’s B2B integration and data transformation needs. This foundation will help drive both operational efficiency and customer satisfaction, while also lowering the total cost of ownership.
Such a solution enables:
- Agility to keep critical business and financial information up to date and enable better, faster business decisions.
- Scalability to take on legacy data functionality and grow with your business without constantly interrupting daily workflows.
- Interoperability to meld legacy applications, back-end application integration systems (such as Salesforce and SAP), homegrown scripts, and cloud applications.
- Automation that taps workflow and event processing and content-based routing to eliminate painstaking manual file transfer processes.
- Auditability for tracking HR and expense reporting, benefits claims, and proprietary file sharing, especially in highly regulated industries where meeting mandates means all audit trails all the time.
Connecting cloud with enterprise architectures and various other A2A processes creates application integration hurdles. Seamlessly blending the different connection modes, data types and connectivity protocols, all while maintaining maximum security and maximum uptime, requires a next-generation solution.
Application integration solutions
With our EDI, XML and integration experience we can help you implement a solution that has the lowest possible impact on your internal processes, while new and external factors put little extra pressure on the structure.