Conventional tools for business integration require significant investments in manual data mapping, document definition, partner interface configuration, and even coding. Like other kinds of manual processing, these activities are resource-intensive, error-prone, and costly.
Accelerate results for B2B, application, data and cloud integration
Cleo Clarify is platform-independent integration middleware that tackles a wide variety of integration challenges without coding. It supports B2B, application, data, and cloud integration with one investment in middleware, tools, and skills. Cleo Clarify is designed to replace conventional EDI translators, mapping tools, XML integrators, data integration tools as well as web services toolkits. It integrates seamlessly with your existing applications, data, and business processes.
Cleo Clarify Automates Integration
You can use Cleo Clarify to create simple, any-to-any data connections that automate parts of larger processes, or to implement longer, more complex integration applications that sync in-house application software, trading partners, cloud applications and services, and business data resources, in any combination.
Automation cuts processing costs, errors, and latency by replacing manual processes. It boosts business throughput and capacity, making more efficient use of existing resources. It improves the consistency and predictability of business process results. And it enables resource-constrained businesses to sustain volumes and service levels that were once exclusive to much larger companies.
Cleo Clarify at a glance
- Supports multiple integration needs with one investment in middleware, tools, and skills
- Increases business efficiency and capacity, by automating business processes
- Improves customer service levels by reducing errors and latency
- Integrates with your existing applications, data, and external interfaces
- Offers built-in support for XML, databases, spreadsheets, EDI, web services, change data capture, and other mediations
- Improves visibility of external and internal business processes
- Delivers integration results faster, without programming
- Reduces time and implementation cost for application replacements and upgrades
- Offers package options to suit specific business integration needs
More About Design-time Automation
The Design-time Automation strategy reduces the time you spend creating and maintaining integration processes by 60% or more. The skills and tools needed for different project types (B2B, A2A, cloud, data) are nearly identical, so learning curves are shorter. And the integration results you create are reusable and easily modified, in support of rapid iterative prototyping.