Starting january 2017 we are having an opportunity for an IT student helping us to migrating our own integration software to a new A2A integration platform.
What will you do?
You analyze, advise and document how our existing SaaS functionality can be migrated to the new Any-2-Any backend systems. Your analyses lead to the start of a functional design: you analyse the current situation versus the new incl. the risks, the actions to take and describe where and how the service can be improved. Do you want to learn more? If you have the time to further improve your skills, we offer you the opportunity to be part of the design and implementation as well. It is entirely up to you how much you want to do and learn! Our data integration specialist will be ready to guide you.
Information Technology is your passion and you like being part of a small dedicated team. You have a proactive attitude and you know your priorities. You have an eye for efficient improvements and like to take initiatives to achieve your goal. Your expertise will establish an efficient integration platform.
- Education on Information Management or Software Engineer or Computer Science & Economics or relevant knowledge
- Good knowledge of the most common platforms
- Knowledge of non-technical software
- Would be nice if you have knowledge of XSLT, XML etc.
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructures
- Knowledge of implementation and management processes
- Knowledge and / or passion on IT Security
- Analytical skills that can be translated into practive
What do you get?
- practical knowledge of integration tools and managed file transfer
- possibility for employment after graduation
- a fee depending on knowledge and experience
- a positive, flexible and pleasant working environment based on the need principle
- opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- ability to work in an international context
- an opportunity to be part of a small adhesive team
- work for a successful company with strong growth
- a short training program for the right knowledge and skills
So, if you are looking for a fun and challenging internship and have the wish to develop yourself in the inspiring technology of secure communications and data integration, our company is the right place to be!
Want to know more? Call or send an email to Edith Plug: 0229 – 57 43 31 or email@example.com.