Looking for a new IT challenge with opportunities for education? We require the professional skills of a Data Integration Specialist.
No need to travel to the city and all opportunities available to develop yourself!
As our Data Integration Specialist you are the first contact for our worldwide customers, supporting and advising them on technical issues and questions. You will be part of the professional services team responsible for support, installations, implementations, testing and documentation of our Managed File Transfer (MFT) and integration solutions.
The job will mainly be carried out from our office in Zwaag (N-H Netherlands), and there will also be activities on site at the customer, with direct interaction with users, IT professionals, project management etc..
ECS International are experts in enterprise application integration and the secure exchange of data. We provide our worldwide customers with tailored advice and solutions, on site and also as a SaaS and/or Cloud service. We build strong and safe integrations between applications, helping our clients improve their service and increase the speed of doing business through the use of our technology.
What will you do
As our Data Integration Specialist you are the first contact for our national and international customers, supporting and advising them on technical issues and questions. You will be part of the professional services team responsible for support, installations, implementations, testing and documentation of our Data Integration and Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions.
You have excellent analytical and communicative skills and you feel comfort in working in a small team. You are a quick learner, you know your priorities and you find challenge in finding the right solutions for the customer.
You have experience with or are willing to follow education on:
• Data-integration, file mapping, XML
• EDI-standards like EDIFACT, ANSI X.12, Tradacoms
• Managed file- and data transfer communication protocols like AS2, AS3, AS4, SSHFTP, ebMS, HTTP (s), WebServices, OFTP/2, FTP, FTPs.
• Excellent written and spoken English and preferably Dutch communication skills.
We offer you:
- A positive, flexible and pleasant work environment
- Salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Ability to work in an international context
- An opportunity to be part of a small local team
- Working at a successful company with strong growth
We look forward receiving your application at: email@example.com
Acquisition following the vacancy is not appreciated